200-Hour Yoga Training Description
BEYOND THE POSE YOGA
200-HOUR YOGA TRAINING
PANAMA CITY, FL
WITH CAROLINE SAN JUAN CZUBAJ, E-RYT 500
- I couldn't imagine doing my training anywhere else! The teachers are extremely competent and beautiful people. They get to know their students and know exactly how to bring out the best in them. I gained more from this training than I ever imagined I would. It helped me deepen my own practice and gain confidence as a teacher. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a complete, in depth, challenging and inspiring program! ~S. Courtney
- Ally and Caroline are two truly passionate and knowledgeable individuals and I am forever grateful they are willing to share all they have learned with us! I left the training feeling more whole and more in tune with my true self. I deeply value my own personal practice which in turn helps me to teach others. I feel confident in what I am ready to share with my students and I feel much more clear on what I need to focus on in myself. ~M. Godwin
Do you love yoga and want to deepen your practice? You may be an aspiring certified instructor who is interested in learning the art of teaching, or you may simply want to deepen your personal yoga practice and knowledge of yoga without becoming a teacher. If you fall into either of these categories, I invite you to participate in our 2018, 200-Hour Yoga Training as a TEACHING student or a NON-TEACHING student.
Whether you participate as TEACHING or NON-TEACHING student, this program will support your journey to a safe, committed and lifelong personal practice. If you are an existing or aspiring yoga teacher, you will learn critical skills for teaching confidently, safely and effectively.
The TEACHING curriculum of this program enables you to graduate as a certified Yoga Teacher, eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a certified, 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200).
The NON-TEACHING curriculum is for committed students of all levels who desire to grow their practice without becoming a teacher. This option includes study of the many facets of yoga practice and theory just as the teaching option does, however, it does not require participation in the teaching and practicum aspects of the program. Should you participate in this option and decide down the road you would like to become a certified teacher, you can participate in the teaching component at a later time.
Our program will expose you to many facets of yoga practice and theory, including:
History and Ancient Texts of Yoga
Intensive Asana Study-Vinyasa, Hatha, Gentle, and All Levels
Anatomy and Physiology --related to Asana Study
Principles of Pranayama
Meditation (Including lecture with Dr. Prudence Farrow Bruns)
Sanskrit and Chanting
Fundamentals of Ayurveda
Next Course offered in Panama City, FL, begins September 2018.
- September 14-16, 2018
- October 12-14, 2018
- November 2-4, 2018
- November 30- December 2, 2018
- January 11-13, 2019
- February 8-10, 2019
- March 8-10, 2019
- April 5-7, 2019
- Fri 6:00-9pm
- Sat 9:30-6pm
- Sun 9:30-5:15pm
LOCATION: ONE HEART YOGA 2993 W. 10th St Panama City, FL 32401
- TEACHING CERTIFICATION OPTION: $2950 before July 15; $3150 after July 15; includes $500 non-refundable deposit. Deposit secures your spot.
- NON-TEACHING CERTIFICATION OPTION: $2550 before July 15; $2750 after July 15; includes $500 non-refundable deposit. Deposit secures your spot.
- Payment plan is available for an additional fee.
To secure a spot in this program, please complete the following:
SPACE IS LIMITED. Secure you slot now...