200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Training Description
- This program has been an unbelievable journey. Can't imagine my life without Yoga...love what it has done to me as a person. I totally believe this is for every human being on the face of this earth. I highly recommend this course and Yoga. ~G. Lindsey
- Ally and Caroline are two truly passionate and knowledgeable individuals and I am forever grateful they are willing to share all they have learned with us! I left the training feeling more whole and more in tune with my true self. I deeply value my own personal practice which in turn helps me to teach others. I feel confident in what I am ready to share with my students and I feel much more clear on what I need to focus on in myself. ~M. Godwin
- This teacher-training program greatly exceeded my expectations! I feel totally prepared to teach yoga safely and confidently. I learned so much...not only about asana, but the other limbs of yoga. Ally and Caroline are The Best teachers you could imagine.. both of them living yoga on and off the mat. I feel so much gratitude and thankfulness that I was a part of this life changing experience!! ~T. Lumpkin
Do you love yoga and want to deepen your practice? You may be an aspiring instructor who is interested in learning the art of teaching and becoming a certified yoga teacher, or you may simply want to deepen your personal practice and knowledge of yoga without becoming a teacher. If you fall into either of these categories, Ally Ford and I invite you to participate in our 2017, 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Training as a CERTIFICATION student or a NON-CERTIFICATION student.
The CERTIFICATION option includes a teaching component that enables you to graduate from the program as a certified Yoga Teacher, eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a certified, 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200).
The NON-CERTIFICATION option is for committed students of all levels who desire to grow their practice without becoming a teacher. This option includes study of the many facets of yoga practice and theory just as the teaching option does, however, it does not require participation in the teaching and practicum aspects of the program. Should you participate in this option and decide down the road you would like to become a certified teacher, you can participate in the teaching component at a later time.
Our program will expose you to many facets of yoga practice and theory, including:
History and Ancient Texts of Yoga
Intensive Asana Study
Anatomy and Physiology --related to Asana Study
Principles of Pranayama
Meditation (Including lecture with Dr. Prudence Farrow Bruns)
Sanskrit and Chanting
Subtle Body and Chakras
Our program is one of the most respected Yoga Training Programs in the nation, and has been in existence since 2004. It is a vinyasa based program, which supports your journey to a safe, committed and lifelong practice. If you are an existing or aspiring yoga teacher, you will learn critical skills for teaching confidently, safely and effectively. Our graduates are teaching in locations around the world.
Next Course offered in Panama City, FL, begins September 2017- April 2018. Please complete an Application Form to participate in this program.
- September 15-17, 2017
- October 13-15, 2017
- November 3-5, 2017
- December 1-3, 2017
- January 19-21, 2018
- February 9-11, 2018
- March 9-11, 2018
- April 6-8, 2018
- Fri 6:00-9pm
- Sat 9:00-5:30pm
- Sun 7:30-4:30pm
LOCATION: ONE HEART YOGA 2993 W. 10th St Panama City, FL 32401
- CERTIFICATION OPTION: $2950; includes $500 non-refundable deposit. Deposit secures your spot.
- NON-CERTIFICATION OPTION: $2550; includes $500 non-refundable deposit. Deposit secures your spot.
SPACE IS LIMITED. Secure you slot now...